If you would like Mary Ford to speak, teach, or facilitate at your event complete the contact form below and forward the Speaker Request Information form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOST POPULAR PRESENTATIONS
An eight-week scripture based prayer curriculum designed to better equip Christians who have a desire to enhance their personal prayer life and pray more effectively. Participants will be challenged too . . .
- Make prayer a priority in their lives,
- Develop consistency in their prayer lives,
- Learn to master various prayer elements, and
- Increase their personal prayer time with God
An eight-week scripture based prayer curriculum that takes you on a journey through the powerful prayer life of the Old Testament Prophet Elijah. This course is designed to DEVELOP, STRENGTHEN and ENHANCE the believer’s personal relationship with God through the power of prayer. Participants will be challenged too . . .
- Make prayer a priority through increased personal time with God,
- Develop intimacy with God through consistency in prayer,
- Strengthen commitment to God through accountability and prayer partners, and
- Develop an effective prayer life—praying effectual, fervent Prayers That Work!
Learn to master the prayer basics through this 90 minute, power-packed prayer workshop. Participants will learn . . .
- What prayer is,
- What prayer does,
- What hinders prayer,
- What effective prayer require, and
- How to get started—developing an effective prayer plan
In this 90-minute marriage workshop, participants will learn the power of prayer in marriage and—True ONENESS! Participants will learn . . .
- How prayer deepens our relationship with God and one another,
- How prayer naturally brings couples into agreement with one another, and
- How to go before the Lord with our concerns in the unity of heart, mind, and spirit!
This 90-minute workshop is designed to take your music ministry and praise team to the next level through the power of prayer and worship! Workshop goals and objectives:
- Reveal the powerful connection that Christians have with God through Prayer,
- Explore the significance of prayer in worship, and
- See how prayer impacts personal and corporate praise and worship